- University of Genova (Project Leader)
- Alteritas – Verona, Italy
- Museo de Zaragoza
- Centro Ciência Viva – Bragança, Portugal
- Forskningscentrum för Europeisk Flerspråkighet – Vasa, Finland
- Instituto Politecnico de Bragança, Portugal
- MIBACT Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia – Rome, Italy
- NCLOUD – Mariano Comense, Como, Italy
- Società Dante Alighieri Wrozław – Poland
- University of Bordeaux Montaigne, France
- University Póznan, Poland
- University of Zaragoza, Spain
The University of Genova is one of the most ancient among the European large universities. It was founded in 1933, but its history can be traced back several centuries (14th century).
UNIGE is a public institution provided with scientific, educational, organizational and financial autonomy and it is involved in the building of a European area for research and advanced professional training. It operates in accordance with the principles of the Constitution of the Italian Republic and of Magna Charta subscribed by European Universities in 1988.